"It is wiser to find out than to suppose." - Mark Twain
General Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
Brain Research, Readings, and Apps
Classroom Instruction that Works(ASCD, January 2001) by Marzano, Pickering, and Pollock.
Assessment Reading and Research
Teaching with the Brain in Mind, Revised 2nd Edition, by Eric Jensen
Enriching the Brain, by Eric Jensen
Other books by Brain-Based Learning Book by Eric Jensen
The Brain That Changes Itself, by Norman Doidge
Brain Matters 2nd Edition, by Pat Wolfe
Brain Rules by John Medina "Dissects the workings of the brain in plain English, explaining its role in the workplace and classroom…USA TODAY
Podcasts and apps from iTunes or iTunes U will need to be downloaded on personal devices on a personal iTunes account.
- Articles by Pat Wolfe - (Scroll down to see all the articles)
- Brain Research and Education: Fad or Foundation?
- It's All Academic: A Few Thoughts on Brain Development in the Early Years
- The Adolescent Brain: A Work in Progress
- The DANA Foundation - "Your gateway to information about the brain and brain research."