Resolving Concerns

Any person who feels concerned about any matter connected with the schools should first contact the appropriate teacher, staff member or principal. If the concern cannot be resolved, then the assistant superintendent for teaching and learning or the assistant superintendent for general administration may be contacted followed by the superintendent.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.